Magnets are used in many industries, and the frequency of application is relatively high, but have you learned about the storage method and environment of neodymium iron shed magnets?
1. The magnetism of neodymium iron boron magnet is very strong. You should avoid holding your hands or other parts of your body with magnets in the first place. For large size and strong magnetism, you need to pay more attention to safety.
2. Do not connect strong magnets to patients who are close to electronic medical equipment or who carry pacemakers and other equipment.
3. Don't swallow strong magnets. If swallowed accidentally, get medical attention immediately. Strong magnets should be placed out of the reach of children.
4. During the use of the magnet, the environment should be kept as clean as possible to prevent small impurities such as iron filings from being adsorbed on the surface of the magnet and affecting the use. Magnetic shards flying into the eyes can cause injury and need to be handled with care.
5. NdFeB magnets should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment. Acidic, alkaline, organic solvents, salt water and high temperature and humid environments will easily oxidize the magnet, the electroplating layer will fall off, and the magnet will be crushed and demagnetized.
6. The magnetism of the magnet will decay after being heated at high temperature. Please refer to the temperature tolerance guide to understand the corresponding performance of the magnet, and be careful not to exceed the standard operating temperature when assembling or using the magnet.
7. The neodymium iron boron magnet is fragile, so when it is used for vibration, impact and other occasions, it may break or fall off. Be sure to pay attention to collisions when using.