1. The name of the transformer core of the magnet should be cleaned and free of rust.
2. The armature of the magnet and the posture of the transmission structure should be dexterous, appropriate and firm, and there should be no obstruction. There should be a magnetic isolation method on the armature of the DC electromagnet.
3. When the armature of the brake magnet is pulled in, the surface of the transformer core should be fully touched rather than the fixed part, and there should be no abnormal sound.
4. For brake magnets with buffering equipment, the anchor bolts of the oil pressure buffer channel holes should be adjusted to make the armature posture stable to the final position without violent impact.
5. For the DC brake magnet using the air gap as the magnetic loss gap, the armature stroke arrangement and the needle position should conform to the delineation of the product method document.
6. The fixed part of the traction belt magnet should be properly matched with the gate valve swing rod, so that the posture and stroke arrangement can meet the requirements of the machine and equipment.
7. The second plug-in inspection of the hoisting magnet should be carried out under the condition of full load (no magnet chemical substances around), and the full load current should be in accordance with the regulations of the product method document.
8. For magnets with special requirements, their pull-in and release currents should be measured, and their values should meet the requirements of the product specification and design requirements.