Here are some applications of strong magnets in everyday life in more detail:
1. Magnetic closures: Strong magnets are often used in items like bags, purses, wallets, and clothing to provide secure and convenient closures. They eliminate the need for buttons, zippers, or Velcro, making it easier to open and close these items.
2. Magnetic clasps: Many phone cases, tablet covers, and even jewelry use strong magnets as clasps. This ensures a secure closure while allowing for easy access and removal of the device or accessory.
3. Magnetic bookmarks: These are small, flat magnets that can be placed on the pages of books, magazines, or organizers to mark specific spots. They offer a convenient way to save your place without damaging the pages.
4. Magnetic organizers: Strong magnets are commonly used to create organizational systems. Magnetic knife strips, for example, allow for space-saving storage of knives on a kitchen wall. Magnetic tool racks can be used to hold and display tools in a workshop or garage. Magnetic office organizers can help keep items like paper clips, pins, and notes in place.
5. Magnetic hooks: These hooks have magnets on the back that can be attached to any metallic surface. They are handy for hanging coats, hats, bags, kitchen utensils, or keys, and they don't require drilling or adhesive.
6. Magnetic therapy: Some people use strong magnets to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote healing. Magnetic therapy products like bracelets, necklaces, and insoles are believed to provide various health benefits, although their effectiveness is still debated.
7. Magnetic door stoppers and latches: These devices use strong magnets to hold doors open or closed. They are more discreet and convenient compared to traditional doorstops and latches.
8. Magnetic whiteboards and notice boards: Strong magnets are used to attach notes, reminders, and papers to whiteboards or notice boards. This allows for easy rearrangement and organization of information.
9. Magnetic key holders: These are small magnetic holders that can be attached to walls, inside cabinets, or under desks to conveniently store keys. They provide a secure and easily accessible location for keeping track of keys.
10. Magnetic innovations: Strong magnets are also used in cutting-edge technologies. They play a crucial role in various industries, including electronics, transportation, and energy generation. For example, they are vital components in electric motors, speakers, MRI machines, wind turbines, and levitating trains.
These applications demonstrate how strong magnets make everyday tasks more efficient, organized, and convenient. They are widely used in items we use daily and in innovative technologies that shape our modern lives.
The magnet is surrounded by six equal square faces, and the angle between any two adjacent faces of the magnet is a right angle.
This magnet is made of neodymium and is 21 times stronger than a ceramic magnet of the same size.
They are magnetized by thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material, and are plated with nickel, copper and nickel, and have a shiny, corrosion-resistant surface.
Popular Grade: N33,N35,N38.N42,N45,N50,N52 N35SH/N38SH/N42SH N30UH/N35UH/N38UH/N40UG 35H/38H/40H/42H/45H/48H
Welcome to provide your drawing and specification to make your customized magnet.