NdFeB magnets are very magnetic. You should prevent holding your hands or other parts of your body with magnets in the first place. For large size strong magnets, you need to pay more attention to safety. Do not attach strong magnets to patients near electronic medical equipment or with pacemakers and other equipment. Do not swallow strong magnets. If swallowed, medical treatment should be discontinued immediately.
Strong magnets should be placed centrally out of the reach of children. During the use of the magnet, the environment should be kept as clean as possible to prevent small impurities such as iron filings from being adsorbed on the surface of the magnet and affecting the use. Magnetic fragments flying into the eyes can cause damage and need to be used with care. NdFeB magnets should be stored in a ventilated and dry environment. Acidic, alkaline, organic solvents, salt water and high temperature and humid environments will easily oxidize the magnet, the electroplating layer will fall off, and the magnet will be crushed and demagnetized.
The magnetism of a magnet decays when heated at high temperatures. Please refer to the temperature tolerance guide to understand the corresponding performance of the magnet, and be careful not to exceed the specified operating temperature when assembling or using the magnet. NdFeB magnets are fragile, so when it is used in places such as vibration, shock, etc., it may break or fall apart. Be careful of collisions when using it.