Magnet manufacturers tell you that electromagnets are things that convert electrical energy into magnetic energy. They are made according to the principle of energized coils to generate acoustic magnetic fields. In fact, Oersted discovered that energized conductors can generate magnetic fields. Because the generated magnetic fields are relatively weak, It was later discovered that the energized coil can generate a magnetic field. In order to increase his magnetism, an iron core was added in the middle of the coil. The resulting device is called an electromagnet. Mainly used for electrical control and discovery of ferromagnetic materials, such as old-fashioned mine detectors.
1. Used in metallurgy, mining, machinery, transportation and other magnetic materials.
2. Used as an electromagnetic manipulator to clamp magnetic materials such as steel.
The magnet manufacturer tells you the main features:
1. Fully sealed structure with good moisture-proof performance.
2. Through computer optimized design, the structure is reasonable, the weight is light, the suction power is large, and the energy consumption is low.
3. The excitation coil is treated with a special process to improve the electrical and mechanical properties of the coil. The heat-resistant grade of the heat-insulating material reaches Class C and has a long service life.
4. The rated continuity rate of ordinary electromagnets has been increased from 50% in the past to 60%, which improves the efficiency of electromagnets.
5. The high-temperature electromagnet adopts a unique heat insulation method, and its absorbed material has been increased from 600 degrees Celsius to 700 degrees Celsius in the past, which expands the application range of the electromagnet.
6. Easy to install, operate and maintain.
Precautions for selection:
1. When the temperature of the absorbed material is lower than 100 degrees Celsius, please select the normal temperature type, and when it exceeds 100 degrees Celsius, please select the high temperature type.
2. When the power-on duration exceeds 60%, please select the high-frequency type.
3. When sucking and lifting materials in the water, please choose the diving type (the diving depth is not more than 100 meters). The parameters of the submersible electromagnet are the same as those of the normal temperature type. If the user needs a diving type, please specify when ordering.
4. Ambient temperature: room temperature type -5～40 degrees Celsius, high temperature type -5～50 degrees Celsius. The altitude does not exceed 2000m.
5. Equipment matching: When using a single unit, select the rectifier control equipment and auxiliary equipment according to the power consumption (current); when using multiple units, choose the sum of the power consumption (current) of the number of units used in combination.